- Modern architecture and infrastructure stability
- Secure connectivity while protecting enterprise voice traffic
- Enabling productivity and empowering a collaborative-driven organization.
With decades of leadership in communications and our own intellectual property, the team at ClearlyIP provides world-class telecommunications services, applications and customer premise hardware to businesses, ITSP’s, OEM’s and other communications providers across the globe.
Product offerings include Brandable IP Phones, VoIP Appliances, a Suite of Advanced Cloud Services, and a feature-rich SIP Trunking platform. ClearlyIP is privately held and utilizes a “Build and Buy” strategy for company growth, building products that help us grow organically, and via strategic acquisitions.
Discover Our Company’s History
Click through the timeline below to learn where we came from
Telrad Enters Vancouver Market
Acquired June 2020 by ClearlyIP
Telrad Group is established in Vancouver as a leader in telecommunication systems and services to end customers.
The Birth of Commercial VoIP
The birth of commercial VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) creates a paradigm shift in the telecom industry.
Cyclix Networks Founded in Gifford, New Hampshire
Acquired September 2019 by ClearlyIP
Cyclix, a VoIP service provider offering cost-effective SIP trunking VOIP products and fully managed telephone systems for both small and large enterprises.
Modulis.ca Founded in Montreal
Acquired November 2019 by ClearlyIP
Experts of premium VoIP solutions for institutions and enterprises with head quarters in Montreal, QC.
Schmooze Com Inc Founded by ClearlyIP Founders
Schmooze Com Inc. is founded in Wisconsin with primary focus on the Open Source Project- FreePBX and their own PBXact Platform.
Official Manager/Sponsor of FreePBX®
Schmooze Com becomes official sponsor & maintainer of FreePBX, one of the most widely used IP-PBXs on the planet with millions of installs around the globe.
Schmooze Founders Sell to Sangoma
Rapid growth of the most popular open source platform globally. The Schmooze founders sell all assets to Sangoma Technologies (STC on TSX.V) & join the executive team. Business grows from 16M per year to 100M.
ClearlyIP founders exit Sangoma and found ClearlyIP group of companies. Focused on new innovation and building the next generation of telephony.
2019 Innovations & Acquisitions:
- July: Launch of VoIP Appliances
- August: Launch of Mirror Management
- September: Acquires Cyclix Networks
- November: Acquires Modulis and the ClusterPBX, Modulis Cloud Platforms
- December: UK Market Launch
Accelerated Growth & Innovation
ClearlyIP further expands with dynamic acquisitions and several new product launches.
2020 Innovations & Acquisitions:
- January: ClearlyIP launches SIP Trunking platform which is Kari’s Law & Ray Baum Act compatible
- July: Acquires Telrad Technology Group Ltd
- September: Launch of Clearly Anywhere Mobile Softphone for FreePBX based systems
- September: Launch of SendFax.to
- October: Launch of CodeX Emergency Notification Platform launch